Trinity Aid Bank
You can participate in the TAB ministry in several ways:
- Volunteer to help assemble Grag and Go bags and/or serve visitors on Fridays from 11:00am - 12:30pm.
- Donate money and we will purchase our most needed items. Click here to donate securely online.
During COVID-19 shelter in place, we are distributing Grab and Go bags outside the administrative office building.
Here is a list of the foods and items that are most helpful to donate for our Grab and Go bags during COVID-19:
Cans with Pop-tops (no can opener required)
- Soup: Progresso or Campbell's Chunky Soups with meat - chicken or beef
- Beef ravioli or chili, beans or no beans.
- Ramen Noodle Soup, especially Beef or Chicken flavors
- Cup o’ Noodle
- Instant oatmeal packets
- Tuna or chicken, canned or individual serving packets
- Toilet paper
- Small bottles of hand sanitizer
- Plastic or paper grocery bags