Trinity Aid Bank
You can participate in the TAB ministry in several ways:
- Volunteer to help visitors on Fridays from 9am - 1pm.
- Donate food and toiletry items at Sunday worship services or during office hours (M-Th, 9am - 1pm).
- Donate money and we will purchase our most needed items. Click here to donate securely online.
- Help assemble toiletries kits.
Here is a list of the foods that are most helpful to donate:
Cans with Pop-tops (no can opener required)
- Progresso Soup Chicken & Rice and Hearty Beef Pot Roast 18-19 oz.
- Winco or Del Monte canned sliced peaches and pears 15-16 oz.(lite syrup)
- Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli and Hormel/Stagg Chili No Beans
- Ramen Noodle Soup, especially Beef or Chicken flavors and Cup o’ Noodle
- Pasta, 1 lb. size and pasta sauce, any brand (canned, not jarred)
- Quaker “Chewy” granola bars and Nutri Grain Fruit Bars (any flavor)
- Quaker instant oatmeal packets and Raisin Bran boxed cereal
- Saltine or Ritz Crackers and creamy peanut butter 16-18 oz
- Tuna, canned or individual serving packets
- Any brand canned cut green beans or kernel corn, 15-16 oz
- Bottled Water 8 fl oz
Other helpful items:
- Fruit Snacks or Chocolates
- Toilet Paper, any brand
- Laundry soap powder
- Menstrual products, any brand
- Diapers, any brand and any size
- Grocery bags
- Plastic Cutlery (Forks, especially)