By Christa Johnson |  August 22, 2013

If you shop at SAFEWAY or Bartell Drugs and have a Club Card or ‘B’ Caring Card, you can be earning money for Trinity just by using your card when you shop!  If your card is already registered to donate to Trinity, your card has been renewed for another year.  If you have not registered your card, you can write your information on the eScrip clipboard near all the other sign up sheets in the kitchen.  Last year we received over $800 from folks just using their Club Card and ‘B’ Caring Card when they shop. Contact Christa in the office if you have any questions or want to sign up over the phone.